First you need to add your mac code to your account, You can do this when ordering.
If you are setting up a new Mag box:
1. You connect your MAG box 254 to your TV and to your internet router.
2. It takes around 30-60 seconds to boot, once it do it you can go to (settings) and select (interface). It’s here you tell it where to go when it loads up. You can also change here your weather information to be shown in Fahrenheit or in Celsius.
3. Now you need to go to (system settings) and choose (Network) and then Auto (DHCP).
4. Choose now (Auto update software) and set auto update enabled. Press the F2 button (green button) to update the software. Exit now and choose (servers) menu
5. Now choose (General) and add a timeserver, pool.ntp.org. Press the (KB) button on your remote to bring up the keyboard on the screen. Here you can fix the time, press ok to save your settings and then exit to (servers).
6. Choose (Portals) and enter http://clic-tv.org:80/c/
Now you can start using the MAG254 IPTV box.
Just open perfect player and bring up the main menu once done you will see 5 icons at the top click on the lat on eon the right will be a’COG’
Once done click on ‘General’
Eneter the playlist line into ‘Playlist 1
Enter the EPG line into EPG 1
Now come back out and click on playback then on Decoder and make sure this is set to HW or you can see which one works best for you.
Come back out again and this time click on ‘GUI’ and go down and check the box ‘Shpw channels groups as folders’
Now come back out to the main screen and it will update, once it has updated it will work.
Guide for setting up stb emulator,
Install app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mvas.stb.emu.free
Press menu on left hand side
Click change profile data and rename (optional)
Click portal settings and enter
http://clic-tv.org:80/c/ in the portal url
Go back to menu and click on stb configuration and click stb model and find which one works best for you I use mag 254.
Back out again and set screen resolution to auto.
You will see mac address in this menu as well take note of that as we will need that to add it to the panel (provide this in your account details) then go back out to main screen and click the menu on the right hand side and select media player and make sure it’s ljk player (default) there are a few options her best bet is play and see what works for you.
Back out to main screen and click menu and reload portal and if all went well you will have the portal loaded and all working if it’s not working you have missed something out.
GETTING STB BLOCKED MESSAGE ?
MAKE SURE YOUR MAC IS IN CAPITALS
M3U Playlist Player is available from the Roku Store free of charge.
1) Press the Home button on your remote to open the main screen
2) Scroll down and select Streaming Channels
3) Scroll down and select the Personal Media category
4) Select the M3U Playlist Player (orange icon with small white triangle)
5) Press OK button to select the app
6) Select Add Channel to instal M3U Playlist Player
7) From the Home screen select the M3U Playlist Player
8) Select New Playlist – enter your M3U Playlist URL (remove the xxxx`s and put your own username and password.) –
9) Save playlist and let it load – it does take a while to load (a minute or two)
The Channels and VOD have folders for each group of channels and group of VOD. EPG is not available using this app.
Setting up smart iptv for both samsung/LG smart tv also Amazon firestick/box also android tv.
Step 1 download smart iptv app (free for 7 days then 5.49 euros for life).
Step 2 write down your mac address.
Step 3 go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/
Step 4 Enter your mac into the first middle box that says Mac Address.
Step 5 enter your playlist (m3u url) into the URL Box.
Step 6 tick the I am not a robot box and do caption if required.
Step 7 press the reset button on the web page to reset any old playlists on your smart iptv app. (Optional)
Step 8 choose country you are living in (or closest to you).
Step 9 press add link you should see a message saying playlist added on website.
Step 10 close app on tv then reopen it you will see that all channels have been added to your smart iptv.
If you use an LG TV then you will need to convert the m3u playlist into a txt file and then upload into the upload local m3u playlist on the smart IPTV website.
To convert it please visit http://siptv.eu/converter/
Enter the m3u file into where it say’s ‘
Convert External Playlist (M3U)’
Now click on the convert button and after a couple of seconds scroll down and you will see the ‘Download.txt Button’ click on this and the converted file will download.
Now go back onto the website and upload the file called ‘converted.txt’ into where it say upload local m3u file add mac address and that’s it your all done.
IPTV Smarters is available for both Android and IOS devices, It’s faster than Perfect player and Kodi, comes with smart layout, catchup TV, Account info, and much more.
Once you have installed it just enter your username and password from your m3u line and then enter our URL as shown here: http://clic-tv.org:80